Thursday 3 July 2008

First post!

Well, I thought it was about time I took the plunge and started my own blog, and so here it is. I will try to post everyday but real life has a way of interfering with the best intentions, so please excuse me should I miss a day, or two, or maybe even more.



This is a summary of a walk I am taking through the bible, with some thoughts of mine along the way. These are just my thoughts from reading through the bible everyday: they may cause you to stop and think, you may completely disagree with everything I say or they may even inspire you to have a read of the bible yourself. Whatever the outcome, I hope you will enjoy this blog.

I'm starting with the book of Micah, rather than, say, perhaps the more logical Genesis or Matthew, or even John or Revelation, purely because I have currently reached Micah on my way through the Old Testament. So, pull up a chair, get yourself a cup of coffee and have a read. Let me know what you think.



No comments: